Since being reintroduced back into the South Africa market under global distribution since 2016, Reebok adopted a new direction of unifying the brand under the Vector logo in 2019 resulting in fantastic global consumer resonance.
How does Reebok continue to re awaken its rich heritage in South Africa as an authentic fitness/lifestyle brand through
its key sneaker franchises- focusing on Club C, Classic Leather and Basketball?
Focusing on the digital marketing mix, what levers can we pull to bring the existing Brand heritage and momentum to life and connect it to the Reebok Friendly consumer over a 6-month period?
– What consumer profile do we want to capture and define as the Reebok Friendly consumer?
– Over the three month campaign, how do we:
- Create authentic and long-lasting connections
- A video link presentation
- PowerPoint presentation document
- Research document (Background, Methodology, SWOT, insights and findings)
- Group identity document (Full name, student number, personal emails & portrait pictures